Greg Cantrell, Inc., is considered a small effective firm capable of producing quality projects of any size with the resources to manage every planning and design challenge for public and private sector clients. Our approach to the design process is multi-disciplinary, often collaborating with experts in other fields such as architecture, engineering, real estate, economic and market research, traffic planning and environmental. The expertise of Greg Cantrell, Inc. has the ability to bring diversity to any assignment and provide our clients the best in knowledge and talent, meeting the demands and challenges for their project. From master planned communities, to corporate headquarters, mixed-use developments, waterfronts and urban parks and plazas, we offer the methods and experience necessary to ensure a viable project. We take great satisfaction in our accomplishments, and strive to make a difference in our vision for the environment. We are dedicated to applying our experience and efforts toward a sustainable future. Our goals are straightforward, but our expectations are great.
Services are organized around these markets and disciplines.
• Urban Design • Site Planning • Policy Review • Master Planning
• Corridor Planning • Landscape Design • Design Guidelines • Due Diligence
• Ordinance Preparation • Brand Development • Graphic Design
• Golf Course Design • Thematic Visions • Approvals and Entitlements
• Web Site Design • Charrette Workshops • Project Management • Signage
• Graphic Illustration & Renderings • Land Use • Parks & Recreation